Subsidized Obamacare rates are based on laws passed with the Affordable Care Act (ACA). The reduced insurance premium is based on a few things.
- Size or your household.
- Amount of money your family earns.
- Area of your state in which you live.
- Age of applicants.
- Smoking or non-smoking status.
NOTICE: If your family earns LESS than $210 a week, click here to view other options.
When calculating the Obamacare subsidies the federal government will review the household’s Adjusted Gross Income or AGI. This number appears on the bottom of the front page of your taxes if you file a 1040.
Here is a basic chart to help see if your household may be eligible for Federal subsidy.
- Individual: Earning under $46,000
- Family of 2: Earning under $62,000
- Family of 3: Earning under $78,000
- Family of 4: Earning under $94,000
- Family of 5: Earning under $110,000
- Family of 6: Earning under $126,000
- Family of 7: Earning under $142,000
If your family household income is under these amounts you should visit our Help Me Get My Health Insurance site and shop plans now. This is the best way to reach a local Certified Agent to help you apply for Obamacare Subsidy.
If you earn more money than these amounts you should get a quote on private health insurance.