If you need your 1095-A we can assist.
If you get your Health Insurance through the Marketplace, then a Form 1095-A is needed at tax time:
- IRS needs this form from individuals who enroll in a qualified health plan through the Health Insurance Marketplace.
- Individuals must submit this form for the following reasons:
- identify the premium tax credit
- reconcile the credit on their returns with advance payments of the premium tax credit
- Health Insurance Marketplace enrollees must submit 1095A to submit an accurate tax return